Life insurance. It’s never a matter of coverage, it was always about price. That is, of course, until someone dies. Then it’s about how much coverage, not how much it cost. MassQuotes provides free, complimentary Massachusetts term life insurance quotes.
Utilize our state of the art, comparative rating tool. Take a look at coverage, terms, and classifications. Quote with top companies and, if you find something that makes sense to you and your family, give us click, call or stop by.
Term life insurance is the most affordable type of life insurance you can purchase. If you’re looking for family protection: term life is the way to go (vs. whole life).
If you’re single, with no dependents, and looking for a small amount for burial and estate expenses then maybe a whole life policy is worth looking at. Whole life policies are permanent with fixed expenses.
MassQuotes provides free Massachusetts term life insurance quotes. Give us a click, call or stop by.
Buying life insurance online has never been easier or more competitively priced.
The process for finding, applying and buying term life insurance online starts here at MassQuotes.
- Shop Rates & Request Application. Start by visiting our life insurance calculator to figure out the amount of coverage you need. Then get rates from us from multiple, leading life insurance carriers. Once you find a policy that is right for you, request an application, complete telephone interview.
- Application. Complete your telephone life insurance application.
- Medical Exam. Complete a brief medical exam to confirm your health. The exam is done with an examiner who is paid for by the insurance company or licensed insurance professional and can be completed at your home, office, or the examiner’s office during a time that’s convenient for you.
- Review. Wait for your insurance company to review your application and medical information to confirm qualification and rate. This review typically takes 2-8 weeks, depending on your insurance company.
- Approval. Once the insurance company has approved your application, your policy will be delivered to you, along with any additional requirements needed, in order to activate your coverage.
- Free-Look Period. Most policies offer a Free-Look period.
MassQuotes makes buying life insurance online easy. Compare term life insurance rates at no cost from top-rated companies in seconds.
At MassQuotes you will figure out the amount of coverage that’s right for you, at a price you can afford.
In conclusion, buying life insurance online at MassQuotes is easy.
Simple. Term Life Insurance.
It makes sense to protect what you value. You insure your car, your home, and your valuables. What about you & your family?
Without life insurance, you leave your family open to risk.
If you have a policy in place perhaps you should think about replacing or adding another.
You should review your life insurance every time a major change happens in your life – a marriage, birth of a child, purchase of a house, or starting a business.
Fortunately, life insurance can be surprisingly easy and affordable.
It may sound cliché but “life insurance isn’t for the people who die. It’s for the people who live.”
Through our network of Independent, Massachusetts Insurance Agents, Massquotes.com offers the most competitive rates from companies such as SBLI and Banner Life along with many other companies.
Please give us a call or submit a quote request if you would like to get rates or discuss.
Do you have a Massachusetts term life insurance policy already in effect?
If so, you may want to re-apply.
Term life insurance rates are extremely low right now.
If you can get in a more preferred category, extend your policy term, and pay less money, then it may be worth the effort (application & medical exam etc.) to re-apply.
Please call or click us to discuss.