Why a Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agent?
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their Massachusetts insurance. This misconception is most likely costing them money, service, and protection.
Buying a Massachusetts insurance policy isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car and your business.
Don’t treat your purchase lightly!
There are three sources to go to for your Massachusetts insurance protection:
- Captive Agents, who sell insurance for only one company.
- Direct writers & telephone representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the internet & telephone.
- Independent MA Insurance Agents, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and shop to find you the best combination coverage and price.
Your Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of Massachusetts insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – Massachusetts home insurance, renters, Massachusetts car insurance, business, lifeand health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to a Massachusetts independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is a very important concern.
There Is A Difference between Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agents and Captive Agents.
Call or click us at Massquotes to get your free MA insurance quote.