When applying for life insurance, MassQuotes will help you get the best term life insurance rates.
Remarkably, over the past quarter century, term life insurance rates have gone down. Unfortunately for you & me, we’ve gotten older and rates, for us, have gotten more expensive.
From Jack Speer, NPR News, Washington in 2006:
SPEER: The death rate for those in the 25 to 44-year-old age group – the biggest buyers of term life – fell 10 percent over the last decade. There are a number of reasons why people are living longer. There are advances in medical technology, early diagnosis of disease, and more effective medical treatment.
And then there’s the technology that has nothing to do with your doctor – the airbags in your car, for instance. The Internet too, has played a role in pushing down insurance premiums.
The best way to get the best term life insurance rates is to apply for a long term while you’re young and healthy.
Once you’re as young and healthy as you’re going to get, you want to do your best to get a preferred, or super-preferred, non-smoking rating classification.
Improve your chances to secure the best possible ratings by following these pre-exam tips:
- Fast for 4 to 8 hours prior to the exam and try to schedule the exam first thing in the morning, prior to eating.
- Limit salt and high-cholesterol foods 24 hours prior to exam.
- Limit caffeine 24 hours prior to exam.
- Drink a glass of water one hour prior to exam.
- Get a good night sleep prior to exam.
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to exam.
- Avoid the use of nasal decongestants to 24 hours prior to exam, if possible.
Call, click or stop MassQuotes to get the very best term life insurance coverage and rates.