Life insurance is a promise to your family that they will be taken care of if you die.
Life insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company. The company pays your beneficiary (loved one) the face value of your policy
Most of us live our lives as though we will never die. We also never plan to cause a car accident, never intend to accidentally flood every floor of the house while we’re relaxing on a beach, and for sure, never get sick.
But we still own life insurance. Still own auto insurance, homeowner’s insurance, and health insurance. Why? Because you can do everything right and still have a really bad day. You can drive safely and still be in a car accident. You can watch helplessly as mother nature deposits a tree on your garage. No matter how strong you are, you can still get sick. And yes, while you can plan to live forever, there is a very small possibility that you could die tomorrow. Buzzkill.
So do YOU need life insurance? People without a car don’t need car insurance, no home, no homeowner’s insurance. But life insurance is a bit different – it has its own purpose, and its focus is on people that depend on you financially.
You need life insurance if…
- You are a parent that wants to be certain your children are provided for and their college expenses will be covered.
- You want the peace of mind in knowing your spouse will be supported financially if something happens to you.
- You do not want to burden your loved ones with end-of-life expenses such as burial costs or estate taxes.
- You have debts that you do not want to pass on.
- You have a family business that you want to protect.
Not all life insurance is created equal…
Give MassQuotes a click or a call. We’ll find you the best life insurance with the best companies.
Consumers like simple choices. There’s a reason why 70% of us purchase term life insurance.