Every year Massachusetts home insurance consumers should take a few minutes to review your coverage and premium.
As life changes, home insurance needs change as well.
MassQuotes offers our Massachusetts Homeowner Renewal Checklist:
- Do you own jewelry, furs or watches with values over $1,000?
- Do you own silverware with a total value of over $2,500?
- Do you have a collection of valuables, including: coins, stamps or other?
- Do you own any of the following: Musical Instruments, Fine Arts or Antiques, Camera Equipment, Sports Equipment, Personal Computer?
- Do you own a boat?
- Is there a trampoline on your property?
- Do you have any tools, equipment or other property used in your business or occupation?
- Would you like your insurance to provide: Replacement Cost Protection on your Dwelling, on your Personal Property, Credit Card/forgery protection, Ordinance or Law coverage, Earthquake coverage?
- Flood is not a covered loss on a homeowner policy. Would you like to obtain rates for flood insurance? Also excluded from coverage are such things such as: rot, mold, mildew or animal/vermin/insect damage.
- Are you interested in receiving information on: Auto, Life, Excess Liability (Umbrella), Boat or Business Insurance?