Is your Massachusetts homeowner insurance policy renewing? Do you have the right coverage? Are you getting the best value?
Our independent, MA insurance agency has put together a homeowner insurance renewal checklist for items to review as your policy renews:
- Do you own jewelry, furs or watches with values over $1,000?
- Do you own silverware with a total value of over $2,500?
- Do you have a collection of valuables, including: coins, stamps or other?
- Do you own any of the following: Musical Instruments, Fine Arts or Antiques, Camera Equipment, Sports Equipment, Personal Computer?
- Do you own a boat?
- Is there a trampoline on your property?
- Do you have any tools, equipment or other property used in your business or occupation?
- Would you like your insurance to provide: Replacement Cost Protection on your Dwelling, on your Personal Property, Credit Card/forgery protection, Ordinance or Law coverage, Earthquake coverage?
- Flood is not a covered loss on a homeowner policy. Would you like to obtain rates for flood insurance? Also excluded from coverage are such things such as: rot, mold, mildew or animal/vermin/insect damage.
- Do you have personal liability Umbrella Coverage?
- Have you packaged your home insurance with your auto insurance carrier?
- When’s the last time your Agent reviewed your coverage?
Give us a call (or a click) an we would love the opportunity to review your Massachusetts home insurance coverage.